As we prepare to offer hospice care, you can expect the following:
- Hospice Consultation – Available in-person or by phone/email to educate patient/family about Roze Room services and coordinate consent review.
- Medical Equipment Delivery – Our DME partner, will coordinate a delivery time with your facility/community and DME can be delivered within 2-4 hours.
- Access and Availability – Prior to starting hospice care, our Referral Center (877-783-0072) and your liaison, remain available to answer any questions that may arise.
- If your patient requires transportation coordination and discharge from a nursing home or hospital, we will work with all teams involved and keep you informed of all estimated times.
- Start of Hospice Care – On the first day home (or the first day of care if already residing at home), hospice medications will be delivered and a nurse will visit to assess needs, educate on what to expect while on hospice care and train patient, family and caregivers. Throughout the first week of care, you will meet additional hospice team members and a schedule of visits will be provided.
You can contact your patient’s local hospice team 24/7 for assistance with medical care, medications, supplies, equipment, questions or concerns. Do not hesitate to call. We are here to help.